- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Tsubasacon "More Amazing Than Told"
- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- H-D's Curtis Johnson Joins Attorney General's Staff
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
FIRE PREVENTION PARADE
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 14:32 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
A lot of candy was tossed out along the parade route. An impressive large American Flag set up by the Huntington Fire Department at Fourth. Ave. and Tenth St. was waving over the parade as pariticapants passed underneath it. At sunset the combination was impressive to see.
The parade lasted about one hour.