- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Rahall Supports Travel Ban to Ebola Impacted Countries
- Marshall band faculty to present first performance together
FIRE PREVENTION PARADE
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 14:32 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
A lot of candy was tossed out along the parade route. An impressive large American Flag set up by the Huntington Fire Department at Fourth. Ave. and Tenth St. was waving over the parade as pariticapants passed underneath it. At sunset the combination was impressive to see.
The parade lasted about one hour.