- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- FNC Index: Home Prices Pick Up Momentum
FIRE PREVENTION PARADE
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 14:32 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
A lot of candy was tossed out along the parade route. An impressive large American Flag set up by the Huntington Fire Department at Fourth. Ave. and Tenth St. was waving over the parade as pariticapants passed underneath it. At sunset the combination was impressive to see.
The parade lasted about one hour.