- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
FIRE PREVENTION PARADE
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 14:32 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
A lot of candy was tossed out along the parade route. An impressive large American Flag set up by the Huntington Fire Department at Fourth. Ave. and Tenth St. was waving over the parade as pariticapants passed underneath it. At sunset the combination was impressive to see.
The parade lasted about one hour.