- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 2, 2015
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
FIRE PREVENTION PARADE
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 14:32 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
A lot of candy was tossed out along the parade route. An impressive large American Flag set up by the Huntington Fire Department at Fourth. Ave. and Tenth St. was waving over the parade as pariticapants passed underneath it. At sunset the combination was impressive to see.
The parade lasted about one hour.