- UPDATED: Homeless Veteran Bank Robbery Suspect Turns Himself In; Mayor Compliments HPD
- ANALYSIS: Will Holbrook's Decision Impact Council Budget Makers and Possible Fee Increases?
- Record qualifying run puts Hamlin back on track at Bristol
- UPDATED: Holbrook Flies to Columbia, S.C. to Meet Law Enforcement Officials
- Performers attempt to solve eternal mystery of the mermaid
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Police Investigate Two Shootings
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 13, 2014
- Herrion Resigns as Marshall Men’s Basketball Coach
- IMAGE GALLERY: 2013 World of Wheels
FIRE PREVENTION PARADE
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 14:32 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
A lot of candy was tossed out along the parade route. An impressive large American Flag set up by the Huntington Fire Department at Fourth. Ave. and Tenth St. was waving over the parade as pariticapants passed underneath it. At sunset the combination was impressive to see.
The parade lasted about one hour.