- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Murder Comes to Charleston Pub
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Red Cabose Open House Saturday
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- MARSHALL FOOTBALL: Seven Home Games, ACC Schools Headline Herd’s 2016 Football Schedule
- 290 high school students to visit Marshall’s Huntington campus for three-day music festival
- Huntington Officers, Employees Earn Awards at Highway Ceremony
FIRE PREVENTION PARADE
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 14:32 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
A lot of candy was tossed out along the parade route. An impressive large American Flag set up by the Huntington Fire Department at Fourth. Ave. and Tenth St. was waving over the parade as pariticapants passed underneath it. At sunset the combination was impressive to see.
The parade lasted about one hour.