- Search for Missing Huntington Man Underway
- DEVELOPING...Gunman Dies After Shooting at Bar on Huntington's Fourth Avenue
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2013
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Report: Few Consumers File Arbitration Cases
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Accent Chairs, Doddlebutt Toys, and Other Product Recalls
- Huntington Hires Communications Director
- OP-ED: Masculinity Question Still Missing Post Newtown
- EDITORIAL: Support Your Local Volunteer Fire Department--from Obamacare
- 2013 Toy Train Party to Be Held December 14
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
FIRE PREVENTION PARADE
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 14:32 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
A lot of candy was tossed out along the parade route. An impressive large American Flag set up by the Huntington Fire Department at Fourth. Ave. and Tenth St. was waving over the parade as pariticapants passed underneath it. At sunset the combination was impressive to see.
The parade lasted about one hour.