- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
MU Topples Jacksonville State
Poor shooting plagued the Herd in the first half as they connected on 8-of-26 shots including 1-of-12 from behind the three point line. At halftime they held a 21-20 lead.
Marshall picked up the pace offensively in the second half hitting on 12-of-23 shots while limiting the Gamecocks to 9-of-34.
Robert Goff scored 12 and Damier Pitts scored 11 points to lead the Herd in scoring