- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Spring International Film Festival at Keith Albee Performing Arts Center - March 2-5
Vo chosen as May Resident of the Month
“Dr. Vo’s recognition is a first on two very special accounts,” Wehner said. “It is the first time that a Cabell Huntington Hospital (CHH) department has nominated someone for our resident of the month program. It is also the first time that a first-year resident has been selected for recognition.”
Wehner continued, “The department’s nomination said that Dr. Vo stands out among all of the residents from all of the other residents and fellows with whom they work. That in itself speaks volumes, especially for a first-year resident.”
In its nomination, the CHH Emergency Department acknowledged that Vo is “a special resident who has all the good qualities needed in a physician. He is very kind to patients, intelligent and extremely hard working. Dr. Vo is known for his ability to handle very stressful situations and keep his cheery outlook. He never complains even when being given a heavy work load in the middle of the night and treats all of the staff with kindness and respect. Dr. Vo is loved by all in our department.”
The St. George’s University School of Medicine graduate earned an undergraduate bachelor’s degree from St. Louis University in investigative medical science. He also pursued studies in molecular and cellular biology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. While in medical school, Vo received the Iota Epsilon Alpha International Honor Medical Society Award.
As part of his recognition as the May Resident of the Month, Vo will receive items including a certificate of recognition and a designated parking spot for the month.