- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Attorney General Morrisey Issues Statement Regarding HB 3062 which Impacts Substance Abuse Fighting Funding
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- Putnam County felon sentenced to federal prison for gun crime
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
WV Dept. of Health has no Records on Former Radioactive Plant
A plan for an alternative city water intake from near the site was scuttled last year after an HNN representative advised the WV Health Dept. of the Cold War history of the site.
Brian J. Skinner, senior counsel for the Bureau of Public Health, indicated that the department has no records related to the former pilot plant, radiation, or Dietz Hollow.