- Huntington Council Reduces Top Police Ranks
- Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill This Wednesday
- Huntington Clarifies Purposes of America's Best Community Contest and Winnings ; General Fund Not Recipient
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Iceland knows how to stop teen substance abuse; No one else listening
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Southwest WV a Sacrifice Zone; Pipeline Comment Period Ends Today
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
Legislature Approves Overdose Monitoring, Office of Drug Policy
Cabell Delegate Kelli Sobonya helped sponsor the bill in the House. Other sponsors of the bill included Del. Matt Rohrbach, R-Cabell, Sean Hornbuckle and Wayne Dels. Ken Hicks and Robert Thompson.
The West Virginia Office of Drug Control Policy will function similarly to how the Huntington Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy, which was founded in 2014, functions, according to multiple sources.
- WV Drug Policy, OD Monitoring (91.45 KB)