- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- CITY CRISIS: HPD, HFD May Face Scary Cuts
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- LETTER: Cutting Police, Fire Wrong Options
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
Huntington Christmas Parade
Friday, December 2, 2011 - 00:41 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Ronald McDonald served at the grand parade marshal. High schools bands from Huntington High, Cabell Midland, Spring Valley, Green and Ironton Ohio marched in the parade. Most parade participants had a Christmas theme or were decorated for the Christmas season. There were church groups, civic groups, businesses, dancers, trucks, fire departments, pageant winners, radio stations and television stations taking part. Santa Claus was also in the parade.
The parade lasted about 1 1/2 hours. At Pullman Square a count down was held and the Christmas tree lighted to the delight of children and families .