- Alleged Drug Suppliers, Prostitutes Rounded Up in Huntington
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Chad Walters and Kimberly Drinko Walters make gift in honor of grandparents to the West Virginia Autism Training Center
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Marshall University biotechnology spinoff receives large grant from National Institutes of Health
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- OPINION: Addiction Counselor Favors Networking with Addicts to build Hope & Trust
- Beckley area physician pleads guilty to federal oxycodone crime
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
14th Toy Holiday Party Fund Raiser Tonight
Hundreds will nibble, munch and sample entrees from fine city restaurants.
During past years The Toy Train has helped thousands of local children through toy and monetary donations. Last year, children at the City Mission were ate at Max and Erma's where Santa stopped by. The visit was followed by a movie at Marquee Cinemas.
Among the child care centers, homeless facilities, schools and group homes that have received donations in the past are the Cabell Huntington Coalition for the Homeless, Geneva Kent Elementary School, Sarah's Heart Childcare, Kiwanis Day Care, Children's Place, Norma Gray Early Learning, Huntington City Mission/Project Hope, Enterprise Child Development Center, Cricket's Kids, and Central City Elementary School.