- Twelve WV Communities Focus on Abandoned, Blighted Properties
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- West Virginia Coal Association Endorses Evan Jenkins
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- Detroit Man Pleads Guilty to Huntington Drug Distribution
- 100 percent of graduating family medicine residents at Marshall University will practice in Appalachian communities
- Lease on Harris Riverfront Park Extended
- Public Health Progressing with Implementation of SB373: Stakeholders are engaged in Source Water Protection Plan development tools
- House of Delegate Candidate Patrick Lucas Says WV's Greatest Challenge Lack of Good Jobs
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.