- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Music, Art Crawling at 12 Huntington Venues
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.