- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- E.E.O.C. Issues Final Guidance for Retailation
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.