- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.