- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- May Uncorked Fund Raiser Announced at Frederick
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.