- Marine Corps officers are first African Americans to earn M.A.degrees in leadership studies at Marshall while on active duty
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Continue Upward Trend
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns Across the Border': Firsthand Account of Gunrunning Operations in Bush, Obama Administrations
- Weekend Happenings in Downtown Huntington
- Yeager Scholars Chosen
- MILiTARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for May 22, 2013
- EDITORIAL: IRS Scandal Shows Damage Done by Biased National Press
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gangster Squad': Secretive L.A.P.D. Unit Goes After Mobsters in Post WW II Los Angeles
- New Urbanism Architect Andres Duany to Address NAREE Conference
- Saturday Charlotte Notebook: Brian France: Science will drive innovation in NASCAR racing
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.