- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
- FNC Index: Home Prices Pick Up Momentum
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.