- This week’s Business Summit to feature Marshall alumnus, Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Huntington Water Main Break Disrupts Service; Boil Advisory Added
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Police Reservist Retiring
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.