- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- School of Medicine recognizes Drs. Joseph B. and Omayma T. Touma for diversity efforts
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2014 Lows
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.