- Severance tax collections continue to decline
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Huntington City Council Agenda Tuesday October 13
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- Huntington Council Considers New Fire Equipment
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- Woman Listed as Missing in Guyandotte
- Swim Stroke Refinement Camp being offered at the Marshall rec center
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for March 29, 2013
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.