- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- Students Fueling Success of Cabell County Schools Farm to School Effort
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.