- Arts Center Alum John Wolfe Performs Saturday Night at the Joan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for May 23, 2013
- Council Removes Occupation Tax from Home Rule, Substitutes On the Spot Citations
- Cruzin' Car Show on Third Avenue this Weekend
- OP-ED: Legacies of Empire: the Good, the bad and the ugly
- NOVA Calls for End of "American Centrifuge" Hoax
- WORK SESSION: Portion of Auburn Road Likely Designated "Jim Ritter Road" to Honor Longest Serving Council Member
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Obsessed': TV Journalist Mika Brzezinski Reveals Her Secret Eating Disorder
- New Urbanism Architect Andres Duany to Address NAREE Conference
- CENSUS BUREAU: Texas Cities Lead Nation in Population Growth
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.