- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
- Former Senator Kay Hagan and Former First Lady of West Virginia Gayle Manchin to Get Out The Vote for Hillary Clinton
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Huntington Holds Revivalization Planning Gathering at Arts Center
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Hydrogen Westlake Talks "Redemption," Erica Parrott
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.