- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.