- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.