- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- EDITORIAL: A Good Year Coming for WV Republicans--But Then What?
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.