- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- $230,000 water infrastructure replacement project will replace a critical 16-inch Barboursville transmission line
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Rises Past High Point
Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:02 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Marshall within three minutes came back to take a one point lead 27-26 with 4:34 left in the first period. From that point Marshall stayed on top the rest of the game going in at the intermission up 37-31.
High Point did did bring the score within eight points with 6:42 left in the game. Marshall countered with strong defense and offense that left the final score 79-59 before an attendance of 5,564.