- Ohio Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement in Drug Pricing Lawsuit
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 11, 2014
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'If I Had a Son': Another Dissection of Mainstream Media Bias, Often Deliberate Misreporting of Stories Involving Race
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Sens. Johnson, Crapo Announce Agreement on Housing Finance Reform; Measure Praised by National Association of Home Builders
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
IMAGE GALLERY: MU Hangs On Tops UCF
Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 21:15 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
For Marshall it was DeAndre Kane making two foul shots at the end with about 14 seconds left in the game that put Marshall on top 65-64. For UCF it was getting the play they wanted, but not making the shot as the last seconds of the clock ticked off.
Marshall fans were standing on their feet to see the end of this basketball game. With the Marshall win the fans responded with such loud noise it was starting to hurt the ears.
Marshall is 13-4 and 4-0 in Conference USA. UCF is 13-4 overall and 3-1 in Conference USA. The two teams will meet again at UCF on Feb. 8.