- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
IMAGE GALLERY: MU Hangs On Tops UCF
Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 21:15 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
For Marshall it was DeAndre Kane making two foul shots at the end with about 14 seconds left in the game that put Marshall on top 65-64. For UCF it was getting the play they wanted, but not making the shot as the last seconds of the clock ticked off.
Marshall fans were standing on their feet to see the end of this basketball game. With the Marshall win the fans responded with such loud noise it was starting to hurt the ears.
Marshall is 13-4 and 4-0 in Conference USA. UCF is 13-4 overall and 3-1 in Conference USA. The two teams will meet again at UCF on Feb. 8.