- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
IMAGE GALLERY: MU Hangs On Tops UCF
Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 21:15 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
For Marshall it was DeAndre Kane making two foul shots at the end with about 14 seconds left in the game that put Marshall on top 65-64. For UCF it was getting the play they wanted, but not making the shot as the last seconds of the clock ticked off.
Marshall fans were standing on their feet to see the end of this basketball game. With the Marshall win the fans responded with such loud noise it was starting to hurt the ears.
Marshall is 13-4 and 4-0 in Conference USA. UCF is 13-4 overall and 3-1 in Conference USA. The two teams will meet again at UCF on Feb. 8.