- Twelve WV Communities Focus on Abandoned, Blighted Properties
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- West Virginia Coal Association Endorses Evan Jenkins
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- Detroit Man Pleads Guilty to Huntington Drug Distribution
- 100 percent of graduating family medicine residents at Marshall University will practice in Appalachian communities
- Lease on Harris Riverfront Park Extended
- Public Health Progressing with Implementation of SB373: Stakeholders are engaged in Source Water Protection Plan development tools
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- House of Delegate Candidate Patrick Lucas Says WV's Greatest Challenge Lack of Good Jobs
IMAGE GALLERY: MU Hangs On Tops UCF
Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 21:15 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
For Marshall it was DeAndre Kane making two foul shots at the end with about 14 seconds left in the game that put Marshall on top 65-64. For UCF it was getting the play they wanted, but not making the shot as the last seconds of the clock ticked off.
Marshall fans were standing on their feet to see the end of this basketball game. With the Marshall win the fans responded with such loud noise it was starting to hurt the ears.
Marshall is 13-4 and 4-0 in Conference USA. UCF is 13-4 overall and 3-1 in Conference USA. The two teams will meet again at UCF on Feb. 8.