- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Marshall Health and School of Medicine welcome new faculty physicians
- Huntington Sues Opioid Distributors
- Secretary of State Warner Responds to Media Reports
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Appalachian Hatchery, a Marshall University Research Corp. project, Receives $1.5 Million Grant
- West Virginia GEAR UP launches Student Success Society in area high schools
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- Marshall University Research Receives Coal Country Grant
IMAGE GALLERY: MU Hangs On Tops UCF
Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 21:15 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
For Marshall it was DeAndre Kane making two foul shots at the end with about 14 seconds left in the game that put Marshall on top 65-64. For UCF it was getting the play they wanted, but not making the shot as the last seconds of the clock ticked off.
Marshall fans were standing on their feet to see the end of this basketball game. With the Marshall win the fans responded with such loud noise it was starting to hurt the ears.
Marshall is 13-4 and 4-0 in Conference USA. UCF is 13-4 overall and 3-1 in Conference USA. The two teams will meet again at UCF on Feb. 8.