- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- Huntington Council to Vote on Trucks Purchase, Budget Revision
- WV Attorney General Morrisey urges caution when using online retail services and offers tips to protect personal information.
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Huntington Police Arrest Suspect in Car Vandalism
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
IMAGE GALLERY: MU Hangs On Tops UCF
Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 21:15 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
For Marshall it was DeAndre Kane making two foul shots at the end with about 14 seconds left in the game that put Marshall on top 65-64. For UCF it was getting the play they wanted, but not making the shot as the last seconds of the clock ticked off.
Marshall fans were standing on their feet to see the end of this basketball game. With the Marshall win the fans responded with such loud noise it was starting to hurt the ears.
Marshall is 13-4 and 4-0 in Conference USA. UCF is 13-4 overall and 3-1 in Conference USA. The two teams will meet again at UCF on Feb. 8.