- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
Landau to Appear at Downtown Huntington Antique Gallery Sunday
There is no admission charge. Murphy will mingle, have his picture taken, and sign autographs during the two hour reception.
Jerry and Landau’s special guests will be youngsters from the Children’s Home Society of West Virginia. The event serves as a fund raiser for the Made in Appalachia program.
The gallery located in the Frederick Building includes Adell’s Antiques, Custom Framing by Jenkins, Crumpets and Tea along with MiAppa. MiAppa also has shops devoted to Appalachian artists, artisans and crafters located at Heritage Station, the Boneyfiddle Historic District in Portsmouth, Ohio, and in Vanceburg, Ky.
A division of the Center for Appalachian Philanthropy, MiAppa stands for Made in Appalachia and is dedicated to serving the artists, artisans, writers and musicians (pretty much anyone creative and creating) of Appalachia. This page will serve to help promote our events and members on Facebook. For more information check out our website www.miappa.com
Murphy will be in concert Friday, Jan. 20 at the Beckley Convention Center. Tickets are still available.