- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Landau to Appear at Downtown Huntington Antique Gallery Sunday
There is no admission charge. Murphy will mingle, have his picture taken, and sign autographs during the two hour reception.
Jerry and Landau’s special guests will be youngsters from the Children’s Home Society of West Virginia. The event serves as a fund raiser for the Made in Appalachia program.
The gallery located in the Frederick Building includes Adell’s Antiques, Custom Framing by Jenkins, Crumpets and Tea along with MiAppa. MiAppa also has shops devoted to Appalachian artists, artisans and crafters located at Heritage Station, the Boneyfiddle Historic District in Portsmouth, Ohio, and in Vanceburg, Ky.
A division of the Center for Appalachian Philanthropy, MiAppa stands for Made in Appalachia and is dedicated to serving the artists, artisans, writers and musicians (pretty much anyone creative and creating) of Appalachia. This page will serve to help promote our events and members on Facebook. For more information check out our website www.miappa.com
Murphy will be in concert Friday, Jan. 20 at the Beckley Convention Center. Tickets are still available.