- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Kindred's Kids Program Wraps Up Saturday
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Keurig Brewing Systems, Bean Bag Chairs, and Other Product Recalls
Landau to Appear at Downtown Huntington Antique Gallery Sunday
There is no admission charge. Murphy will mingle, have his picture taken, and sign autographs during the two hour reception.
Jerry and Landau’s special guests will be youngsters from the Children’s Home Society of West Virginia. The event serves as a fund raiser for the Made in Appalachia program.
The gallery located in the Frederick Building includes Adell’s Antiques, Custom Framing by Jenkins, Crumpets and Tea along with MiAppa. MiAppa also has shops devoted to Appalachian artists, artisans and crafters located at Heritage Station, the Boneyfiddle Historic District in Portsmouth, Ohio, and in Vanceburg, Ky.
A division of the Center for Appalachian Philanthropy, MiAppa stands for Made in Appalachia and is dedicated to serving the artists, artisans, writers and musicians (pretty much anyone creative and creating) of Appalachia. This page will serve to help promote our events and members on Facebook. For more information check out our website www.miappa.com
Murphy will be in concert Friday, Jan. 20 at the Beckley Convention Center. Tickets are still available.