- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Happy Birthday, Will Shakespeare; Words and Phrases You Created Will Live Forever
Landau to Appear at Downtown Huntington Antique Gallery Sunday
There is no admission charge. Murphy will mingle, have his picture taken, and sign autographs during the two hour reception.
Jerry and Landau’s special guests will be youngsters from the Children’s Home Society of West Virginia. The event serves as a fund raiser for the Made in Appalachia program.
The gallery located in the Frederick Building includes Adell’s Antiques, Custom Framing by Jenkins, Crumpets and Tea along with MiAppa. MiAppa also has shops devoted to Appalachian artists, artisans and crafters located at Heritage Station, the Boneyfiddle Historic District in Portsmouth, Ohio, and in Vanceburg, Ky.
A division of the Center for Appalachian Philanthropy, MiAppa stands for Made in Appalachia and is dedicated to serving the artists, artisans, writers and musicians (pretty much anyone creative and creating) of Appalachia. This page will serve to help promote our events and members on Facebook. For more information check out our website www.miappa.com
Murphy will be in concert Friday, Jan. 20 at the Beckley Convention Center. Tickets are still available.