- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Landau to Appear at Downtown Huntington Antique Gallery Sunday
There is no admission charge. Murphy will mingle, have his picture taken, and sign autographs during the two hour reception.
Jerry and Landau’s special guests will be youngsters from the Children’s Home Society of West Virginia. The event serves as a fund raiser for the Made in Appalachia program.
The gallery located in the Frederick Building includes Adell’s Antiques, Custom Framing by Jenkins, Crumpets and Tea along with MiAppa. MiAppa also has shops devoted to Appalachian artists, artisans and crafters located at Heritage Station, the Boneyfiddle Historic District in Portsmouth, Ohio, and in Vanceburg, Ky.
A division of the Center for Appalachian Philanthropy, MiAppa stands for Made in Appalachia and is dedicated to serving the artists, artisans, writers and musicians (pretty much anyone creative and creating) of Appalachia. This page will serve to help promote our events and members on Facebook. For more information check out our website www.miappa.com
Murphy will be in concert Friday, Jan. 20 at the Beckley Convention Center. Tickets are still available.