- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
IMAGE GALLERY: UAB Defeats Herd for Third Straight Loss
Friday, January 27, 2012 - 01:08 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
UAB kept strong defensive pressure on the Herd always trying to have a hand in the face or near fighting for the ball. Marshall did have shots for the basket, but they did not go in. It was a rough night for Marshall. They were 19-54 for 35.2% in field goal shooting, 4-19 for 21.1% in three point shooting and 7-17 for 41.2% in free throws.
UAB was 21-52 for 40.4% in field goal shooting, 3-13 for 23.1% from the three point line and 11-19 for 57.9% in free throws.
Marshall is 13-7 overall and 4-2 in Conference USA. UAB is 7-12 overall and 2-4 in Conference USA. The Herd this Saturday (Jan. 28) takes on nationally ranked Memphis in Memphis at 7 PM.