- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- What a Coincidence --- Bar that Didn't Close Had Shooting Early Friday; Now Shut
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- WVDNR News: 2016 West Virginia deer firearms season fact sheet
Actors Team for New 9/11 Investigation
Actors perform from a tightly-written, factually-accurate script that pits the 9/11 Commission Report and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Reports against the work of 9/11 researcher Dr. David Ray Griffin and the scientific research highlighted by leading 9/11 truth organizations, including Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
The filming of “A Violation of Trust” will be performed on a single set, depicting the investigation’s public hearing room. The single-set approach provides the most intense platform for the actors and the script to involve the audience. The film’s compelling drama, forceful images and real-time video clips will be woven into its often contentious question-and-answer dialogue to create opportunities for conflicting views that will be argued both passionately and in a scientific and logical manner.The list of actors that have signed on to this film include: Ed Asner, Martin Sheen, Michele Phillips, Daniel Sanjula, Woody Harrelson, John Heard, Judd Nelson, Nick Marcuso, Paul Cross, Joseph Culp,
The production schedule for “A Violation of Trust” is as follows:
Principal Photography: 10 days beginning March 22, 2012
Post-Production: 6 weeks
Cannes “Marche du Film” Premiere: May 16, 2012
Release Date: September 11, 2012
For those calling for a new 9/11 investigation, the release of “A Violation of Trust” will be a focusing event. It is a front-row seat in what would be the most critical hearing room of our time. For those unfamiliar with the details of the official government reports published by the 9/11 Commission and NIST, or those who sweepingly dismiss all the anomalies and inconsistencies in the official story as mere naturally occurring coincidence, the movie can act as a catalyst for further personal investigation. It will provide an invaluable resource to more fully understand the 9/11 attacks and the subsequent government cover-up:
• The state of affairs and events the movie alludes to have a basis in historical reality.
• The scientific evidence and testimonies make vital factual claims based upon sound research that are crucial to the persuasive power of the film – and emphasize its role as a mirror to reality.
• The filmmakers hope to stimulate discussion and generate demand for a real investigation by bringing a neglected subject out of the shadows – What really happened on 9/11?
Finally, this is 'home video' shot in 1994 --- about the time I visited the observatory at the World Trade Center. As readers know, no one else can see these scenes or kiss in the elevator to the top of the 102 story skyscraper again.