- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Marshall Health and School of Medicine welcome new faculty physicians
- Huntington Sues Opioid Distributors
- Secretary of State Warner Responds to Media Reports
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Appalachian Hatchery, a Marshall University Research Corp. project, Receives $1.5 Million Grant
- West Virginia GEAR UP launches Student Success Society in area high schools
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- Marshall University Research Receives Coal Country Grant
IMAGE GALLERY: St. Joe Takes One in OT from Ashland's Kittens
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 21:29 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
The Lady Irish looked like they had this game having a 37-25 lead at the end of the second period. The Kittens of Ashland came back like wild cats to take the lead and were down 53-51 at the start of the fourth period during which the team's often traded leads with the lead was back and forth from that point with St. Joe ahead 66-63 with 2:17 remaining. Although both schools had difficulty making foul shots toward the end of the game, but enough were made to have the game end in a 66-66 tie sending the game into over time.
From that point St. Joe took charge going on to win 85-78.