- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
IMAGE GALLERY: St. Joe Takes One in OT from Ashland's Kittens
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 21:29 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
The Lady Irish looked like they had this game having a 37-25 lead at the end of the second period. The Kittens of Ashland came back like wild cats to take the lead and were down 53-51 at the start of the fourth period during which the team's often traded leads with the lead was back and forth from that point with St. Joe ahead 66-63 with 2:17 remaining. Although both schools had difficulty making foul shots toward the end of the game, but enough were made to have the game end in a 66-66 tie sending the game into over time.
From that point St. Joe took charge going on to win 85-78.