- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
IMAGE GALLERY: St. Joe Takes One in OT from Ashland's Kittens
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 21:29 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
The Lady Irish looked like they had this game having a 37-25 lead at the end of the second period. The Kittens of Ashland came back like wild cats to take the lead and were down 53-51 at the start of the fourth period during which the team's often traded leads with the lead was back and forth from that point with St. Joe ahead 66-63 with 2:17 remaining. Although both schools had difficulty making foul shots toward the end of the game, but enough were made to have the game end in a 66-66 tie sending the game into over time.
From that point St. Joe took charge going on to win 85-78.