- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Final Performance for Huntington Symphony Orchestra?
That could mean NO POPS on the river also !! The combined Marshall University choruses and the Appalachian Youth Choir (over 220 vocalists) will join the HSO to perform Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana" at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. Doors open at 7 p.m.; Performance: 8 p.m. Please come be part of this moment., at least show your support for a vital part of the ARTS in Huntington and the Tri-State. Tickets: $18.- $35.00 Phone 304-781-8343