- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- UPDATE: Send Inspirational Wishes to Family Facing Grief
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
Final Performance for Huntington Symphony Orchestra?
That could mean NO POPS on the river also !! The combined Marshall University choruses and the Appalachian Youth Choir (over 220 vocalists) will join the HSO to perform Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana" at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. Doors open at 7 p.m.; Performance: 8 p.m. Please come be part of this moment., at least show your support for a vital part of the ARTS in Huntington and the Tri-State. Tickets: $18.- $35.00 Phone 304-781-8343