- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Desert Pilgrimage to the Cradle of the Bomb
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2015
- Hedgecock Wins WV Best of Show Image Competition
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: The College Visit – Syracuse University – Go Orange!
Final Performance for Huntington Symphony Orchestra?
That could mean NO POPS on the river also !! The combined Marshall University choruses and the Appalachian Youth Choir (over 220 vocalists) will join the HSO to perform Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana" at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. Doors open at 7 p.m.; Performance: 8 p.m. Please come be part of this moment., at least show your support for a vital part of the ARTS in Huntington and the Tri-State. Tickets: $18.- $35.00 Phone 304-781-8343