- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
Final Performance for Huntington Symphony Orchestra?
That could mean NO POPS on the river also !! The combined Marshall University choruses and the Appalachian Youth Choir (over 220 vocalists) will join the HSO to perform Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana" at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. Doors open at 7 p.m.; Performance: 8 p.m. Please come be part of this moment., at least show your support for a vital part of the ARTS in Huntington and the Tri-State. Tickets: $18.- $35.00 Phone 304-781-8343