- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- West Virginia’s 2014 seasons set for dove, rail, snipe and woodcock
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY