- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Test Builds On Gen-6 Development
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY