- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2014 Lows
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY