- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- Huntington Council Announces Agenda
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY