- New Awareness Campaign Stresses that "Human Trafficking Happens Here Too"
- University deploys medical team to flood-ravaged Greenbrier County, including Rainelle
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Two Possession Arrests by HPD; Numerous B & E, Petit Larceny Incidents
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Execute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- 93.7 The Dawg presents Dawg Dazzle with Julie Reeves, Frankie Ballard and Jon Pardi
- Attorney General, Congressman Provide Update on Flood Relief Efforts
- AT&T Contributes $20,000, Employees Pitch in to Help with Clean Up, Recovery Efforts in West Virginia
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY