- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY