- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Rally for Marijuana
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY