- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY