- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY