- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
BREAKING: Partial Meltdowns May Have Occurred; Japanese Race to Prevent More
Reuters reported the No. 1 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan released radiation after a powerful earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan on Friday left it with a crippled cooling system and the operator was forced to release pressure that had built up in the reactor.
WATCH THE EXPLOSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIC6ZGBZY