- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- OP-ED: Sexual Assault is Men’s Problem
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Topples Houston
Friday, February 24, 2012 - 03:01 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Afterwords, in the words of Marshall Coach Tom Herrion the Herd came out after intermission like a different team.
Marshall came out and scored 38 points holding Houston to nine points in a span of about fifteen minutes to take a twenty-one point lead of 61-40 lead with 5:05 left in the game. From there Marshall went on for the 66-58 win.
Herrion said, "I counseled them aggressively. I will not comment on what I said because my son might be listening." Marshall is now 17-10 overall and 8-5 in Conference USA. Houston is 12-14 overall and 4-9 in Conference USA.