- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Silk Scarves, Hyland Bicycles and Fenders, and Other Product Recalls
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Topples Houston
Friday, February 24, 2012 - 03:01 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Afterwords, in the words of Marshall Coach Tom Herrion the Herd came out after intermission like a different team.
Marshall came out and scored 38 points holding Houston to nine points in a span of about fifteen minutes to take a twenty-one point lead of 61-40 lead with 5:05 left in the game. From there Marshall went on for the 66-58 win.
Herrion said, "I counseled them aggressively. I will not comment on what I said because my son might be listening." Marshall is now 17-10 overall and 8-5 in Conference USA. Houston is 12-14 overall and 4-9 in Conference USA.