- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Topples Houston
Friday, February 24, 2012 - 03:01 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Afterwords, in the words of Marshall Coach Tom Herrion the Herd came out after intermission like a different team.
Marshall came out and scored 38 points holding Houston to nine points in a span of about fifteen minutes to take a twenty-one point lead of 61-40 lead with 5:05 left in the game. From there Marshall went on for the 66-58 win.
Herrion said, "I counseled them aggressively. I will not comment on what I said because my son might be listening." Marshall is now 17-10 overall and 8-5 in Conference USA. Houston is 12-14 overall and 4-9 in Conference USA.