- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Topples Houston
Friday, February 24, 2012 - 03:01 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Afterwords, in the words of Marshall Coach Tom Herrion the Herd came out after intermission like a different team.
Marshall came out and scored 38 points holding Houston to nine points in a span of about fifteen minutes to take a twenty-one point lead of 61-40 lead with 5:05 left in the game. From there Marshall went on for the 66-58 win.
Herrion said, "I counseled them aggressively. I will not comment on what I said because my son might be listening." Marshall is now 17-10 overall and 8-5 in Conference USA. Houston is 12-14 overall and 4-9 in Conference USA.