- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- West Virginia’s Canaan Valley State Park – pure winter fun
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
IMAGE GALLERY: Marshall Topples Houston
Friday, February 24, 2012 - 03:01 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
Afterwords, in the words of Marshall Coach Tom Herrion the Herd came out after intermission like a different team.
Marshall came out and scored 38 points holding Houston to nine points in a span of about fifteen minutes to take a twenty-one point lead of 61-40 lead with 5:05 left in the game. From there Marshall went on for the 66-58 win.
Herrion said, "I counseled them aggressively. I will not comment on what I said because my son might be listening." Marshall is now 17-10 overall and 8-5 in Conference USA. Houston is 12-14 overall and 4-9 in Conference USA.