- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Fire Chief Resigns; Effective BEFORE Council Finance Hearings on Next Year's Budget
- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Health care and policy leaders to gather in Huntington for conference on opioid epidemic
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Huntington Mom 'Accidentally' Shoots Son in Stomach During Struggle
Another Smokin Aces Defendant Sentenced
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:04 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Joshua Hanks handled the prosecution.This case is being prosecuted as part of a yearlong undercover operation that targeted illegal drugs and firearms crimes in the Huntington area. The operation was led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and assisted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Huntington Police Department, and various other law enforcement agencies. It was announced to the public in March after a grand jury returned indictments against 55 defendants.