- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Another Smokin Aces Defendant Sentenced
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:04 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Joshua Hanks handled the prosecution.This case is being prosecuted as part of a yearlong undercover operation that targeted illegal drugs and firearms crimes in the Huntington area. The operation was led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and assisted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Huntington Police Department, and various other law enforcement agencies. It was announced to the public in March after a grand jury returned indictments against 55 defendants.