- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Tsubasacon "More Amazing Than Told"
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- H-D's Curtis Johnson Joins Attorney General's Staff
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- 22 People Killed by US Airstrike on Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
Another Smokin Aces Defendant Sentenced
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:04 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Joshua Hanks handled the prosecution.This case is being prosecuted as part of a yearlong undercover operation that targeted illegal drugs and firearms crimes in the Huntington area. The operation was led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and assisted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Huntington Police Department, and various other law enforcement agencies. It was announced to the public in March after a grand jury returned indictments against 55 defendants.