- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leadership Blindspots': Management Consultant Shows How Executives Can Identify, Overcome Weaknesses That Matter
- "Noah:" Let's Separate Church and Cinema Versus....
- "God is not Dead" Weaves Many Stories of Faith
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
Another Smokin Aces Defendant Sentenced
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:04 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Joshua Hanks handled the prosecution.This case is being prosecuted as part of a yearlong undercover operation that targeted illegal drugs and firearms crimes in the Huntington area. The operation was led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and assisted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Huntington Police Department, and various other law enforcement agencies. It was announced to the public in March after a grand jury returned indictments against 55 defendants.