- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- WAAAHHHH…but we don’t wanna get arrested!!
Another Smokin Aces Defendant Sentenced
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:04 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Joshua Hanks handled the prosecution.This case is being prosecuted as part of a yearlong undercover operation that targeted illegal drugs and firearms crimes in the Huntington area. The operation was led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and assisted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Huntington Police Department, and various other law enforcement agencies. It was announced to the public in March after a grand jury returned indictments against 55 defendants.