- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- Huntington Police Continue War on Drugs; Accused Detroit Murderer Arrested
- Trivillian's Pharmacy, owner plead guilty to federal health care and drug crimes
Another Smokin Aces Defendant Sentenced
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:04 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Joshua Hanks handled the prosecution.This case is being prosecuted as part of a yearlong undercover operation that targeted illegal drugs and firearms crimes in the Huntington area. The operation was led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and assisted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Huntington Police Department, and various other law enforcement agencies. It was announced to the public in March after a grand jury returned indictments against 55 defendants.