- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Guest Column
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Uranium Hexafluoride Truck Incident in 2009 Closed I-64; Incident in 2013 on I-81
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
Another Smokin Aces Defendant Sentenced
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:04 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Joshua Hanks handled the prosecution.This case is being prosecuted as part of a yearlong undercover operation that targeted illegal drugs and firearms crimes in the Huntington area. The operation was led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and assisted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Huntington Police Department, and various other law enforcement agencies. It was announced to the public in March after a grand jury returned indictments against 55 defendants.