- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
Another Smokin Aces Defendant Sentenced
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:04 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Joshua Hanks handled the prosecution.This case is being prosecuted as part of a yearlong undercover operation that targeted illegal drugs and firearms crimes in the Huntington area. The operation was led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and assisted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Huntington Police Department, and various other law enforcement agencies. It was announced to the public in March after a grand jury returned indictments against 55 defendants.