- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2014 Lows
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
Another Smokin Aces Defendant Sentenced
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:04 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Joshua Hanks handled the prosecution.This case is being prosecuted as part of a yearlong undercover operation that targeted illegal drugs and firearms crimes in the Huntington area. The operation was led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and assisted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Huntington Police Department, and various other law enforcement agencies. It was announced to the public in March after a grand jury returned indictments against 55 defendants.