- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
West Virginia Weekly Gas Price Update and Outlook
Including the change in gas prices in West Virginia during the past week, prices yesterday were 25.3 cents per gallon higher than the same day one year ago and are 21.0 cents per gallon higher than a month ago. The national average has increased 27.8 cents per gallon during the last month and stands 24.1 cents per gallon higher than this day one year ago.
"Gasoline prices have spiked considerably higher in virtually every area over the last two weeks, and while I don't expect the pace of the recent rise in prices to continue for the entire month, a similar jump may again occur closer to April Fools Day, and it won't be a funny joke, it'll be disgusting reality," said GasBuddy.com Senior Petroleum Analyst Patrick DeHaan. "The rise in price is so unbelievable that we may have to revise upward our previous gasoline forecast that had called for a national average of between $3.75 to $4.15 by mid-May, as the national average already stands at nearly $3.72/gallon," DeHaan said.
GasBuddy operates WestVirginiaGasPrices.com and over 250 similar websites that track gasoline prices at over 140,000 gasoline stations in the United States and Canada. In addition, GasBuddy offers a free smartphone app which has been downloaded over 20 million times to help motorists find gasoline prices in their area.