- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Superintendent’s Statement Regarding the Passing of Dr. Stephen Kopp
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
IMAGES: Marshall's Cheerleaders Show Their Stuff Before National Competition
A couple of the cheerleaders reviewing their open house performance were looking to make improvements wanting to make the routine as perfect as possible.
During some of the unusual spring warm spells it made cheerleading practice hot in the Gullickson Hall Gymnasium. On Saturday, even though comfortable outside, the gym was warm inside. The usual practice facility at Henderson Center is not available because it is being worked on.
The cheerleaders will leave on Wednesday (April 11) and return on Sunday (April 15).