- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
IMAGES: Marshall's Cheerleaders Show Their Stuff Before National Competition
A couple of the cheerleaders reviewing their open house performance were looking to make improvements wanting to make the routine as perfect as possible.
During some of the unusual spring warm spells it made cheerleading practice hot in the Gullickson Hall Gymnasium. On Saturday, even though comfortable outside, the gym was warm inside. The usual practice facility at Henderson Center is not available because it is being worked on.
The cheerleaders will leave on Wednesday (April 11) and return on Sunday (April 15).