- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- Marshall University Forensic Science Program hosts Forensic Science Research Day
IMAGES: Marshall's Cheerleaders Show Their Stuff Before National Competition
A couple of the cheerleaders reviewing their open house performance were looking to make improvements wanting to make the routine as perfect as possible.
During some of the unusual spring warm spells it made cheerleading practice hot in the Gullickson Hall Gymnasium. On Saturday, even though comfortable outside, the gym was warm inside. The usual practice facility at Henderson Center is not available because it is being worked on.
The cheerleaders will leave on Wednesday (April 11) and return on Sunday (April 15).