- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- "Identical" Faces "Guardians"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 2, 2014
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
IMAGES: Marshall's Cheerleaders Show Their Stuff Before National Competition
A couple of the cheerleaders reviewing their open house performance were looking to make improvements wanting to make the routine as perfect as possible.
During some of the unusual spring warm spells it made cheerleading practice hot in the Gullickson Hall Gymnasium. On Saturday, even though comfortable outside, the gym was warm inside. The usual practice facility at Henderson Center is not available because it is being worked on.
The cheerleaders will leave on Wednesday (April 11) and return on Sunday (April 15).