- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- UPDATE: Send Inspirational Wishes to Family Facing Grief
Copyright 2012 by Tony E Rutherford & HNN (Attribution Permitted)
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- Huntington Alloys Discharged Potentially Explosive Cat Fish Toxic Liquid from Pickle House in March 2013
- Kissing to the top of the World Trade Center
- EXCLUSIVE IMAGES: Boston Marathon Explosion
- Will DOJ, Congress Investigate Up to 70,000 Portsmouth Diffusion Plant Dosimeter Readings "Changed?"
- Federal Documents Show Possible Error on Huntington Pilot Plant Contamination
- WITNESS: Faulty Equipment Hindered Emmons Firefighting