- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
Ron Paul Wins Iowa 16 Weeks Later; Supporters Remind of Tenth Ballot Harding Win
That’s why as predicted by Paul, the candidate has taken Minnesota winning at least 20 of the state’s 40 delegates. Last week, Paul gained 12 Colorado delegates to Romney’s 16. Santorum won 8. Do the math, those opposing Romney have conquered Colorado.
However, on the third revision, Ron Paul has now been declared the winner of Iowa. At first, the numbers did not add up and on MSNBC the GOP chairman in the middle of the night declared Romney the winner. Later, the statement flip-flopped and proclaimed Rick Santorum to win. Now, 16 weeks after Romney’s Iowa presumed win and 14 weeks after Santorum’s Iowa presumed win, Ron Paul has vaulted to the head of the pack in Iowa.