- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
Ron Paul Wins Iowa 16 Weeks Later; Supporters Remind of Tenth Ballot Harding Win
That’s why as predicted by Paul, the candidate has taken Minnesota winning at least 20 of the state’s 40 delegates. Last week, Paul gained 12 Colorado delegates to Romney’s 16. Santorum won 8. Do the math, those opposing Romney have conquered Colorado.
However, on the third revision, Ron Paul has now been declared the winner of Iowa. At first, the numbers did not add up and on MSNBC the GOP chairman in the middle of the night declared Romney the winner. Later, the statement flip-flopped and proclaimed Rick Santorum to win. Now, 16 weeks after Romney’s Iowa presumed win and 14 weeks after Santorum’s Iowa presumed win, Ron Paul has vaulted to the head of the pack in Iowa.