- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Former Williamson Mayor Sentenced
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
Ron Paul Wins Iowa 16 Weeks Later; Supporters Remind of Tenth Ballot Harding Win
That’s why as predicted by Paul, the candidate has taken Minnesota winning at least 20 of the state’s 40 delegates. Last week, Paul gained 12 Colorado delegates to Romney’s 16. Santorum won 8. Do the math, those opposing Romney have conquered Colorado.
However, on the third revision, Ron Paul has now been declared the winner of Iowa. At first, the numbers did not add up and on MSNBC the GOP chairman in the middle of the night declared Romney the winner. Later, the statement flip-flopped and proclaimed Rick Santorum to win. Now, 16 weeks after Romney’s Iowa presumed win and 14 weeks after Santorum’s Iowa presumed win, Ron Paul has vaulted to the head of the pack in Iowa.