- Alleged Drug Suppliers, Prostitutes Rounded Up in Huntington
- Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill This Wednesday
- Huntington Council Reduces Top Police Ranks
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Casto to speak at Library lunch
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Chad Walters and Kimberly Drinko Walters make gift in honor of grandparents to the West Virginia Autism Training Center
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
Ron Paul Wins Iowa 16 Weeks Later; Supporters Remind of Tenth Ballot Harding Win
That’s why as predicted by Paul, the candidate has taken Minnesota winning at least 20 of the state’s 40 delegates. Last week, Paul gained 12 Colorado delegates to Romney’s 16. Santorum won 8. Do the math, those opposing Romney have conquered Colorado.
However, on the third revision, Ron Paul has now been declared the winner of Iowa. At first, the numbers did not add up and on MSNBC the GOP chairman in the middle of the night declared Romney the winner. Later, the statement flip-flopped and proclaimed Rick Santorum to win. Now, 16 weeks after Romney’s Iowa presumed win and 14 weeks after Santorum’s Iowa presumed win, Ron Paul has vaulted to the head of the pack in Iowa.