- PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- Casting Call for Seductive Female for WV Music Video
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
Ron Paul Wins Iowa 16 Weeks Later; Supporters Remind of Tenth Ballot Harding Win
That’s why as predicted by Paul, the candidate has taken Minnesota winning at least 20 of the state’s 40 delegates. Last week, Paul gained 12 Colorado delegates to Romney’s 16. Santorum won 8. Do the math, those opposing Romney have conquered Colorado.
However, on the third revision, Ron Paul has now been declared the winner of Iowa. At first, the numbers did not add up and on MSNBC the GOP chairman in the middle of the night declared Romney the winner. Later, the statement flip-flopped and proclaimed Rick Santorum to win. Now, 16 weeks after Romney’s Iowa presumed win and 14 weeks after Santorum’s Iowa presumed win, Ron Paul has vaulted to the head of the pack in Iowa.