- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Severance tax collections continue to decline
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
Ron Paul Wins Iowa 16 Weeks Later; Supporters Remind of Tenth Ballot Harding Win
That’s why as predicted by Paul, the candidate has taken Minnesota winning at least 20 of the state’s 40 delegates. Last week, Paul gained 12 Colorado delegates to Romney’s 16. Santorum won 8. Do the math, those opposing Romney have conquered Colorado.
However, on the third revision, Ron Paul has now been declared the winner of Iowa. At first, the numbers did not add up and on MSNBC the GOP chairman in the middle of the night declared Romney the winner. Later, the statement flip-flopped and proclaimed Rick Santorum to win. Now, 16 weeks after Romney’s Iowa presumed win and 14 weeks after Santorum’s Iowa presumed win, Ron Paul has vaulted to the head of the pack in Iowa.