- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- Many WV State Offices have Pre-Canadidacy Filings; Cabell Non-Partisan Judges too
- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- Marshall Assistant Coach Charged with DUI
- Attorney General Morrisey Warns of Credit and Debit Chip Card E-mail Scam
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Ron Paul Wins Iowa 16 Weeks Later; Supporters Remind of Tenth Ballot Harding Win
That’s why as predicted by Paul, the candidate has taken Minnesota winning at least 20 of the state’s 40 delegates. Last week, Paul gained 12 Colorado delegates to Romney’s 16. Santorum won 8. Do the math, those opposing Romney have conquered Colorado.
However, on the third revision, Ron Paul has now been declared the winner of Iowa. At first, the numbers did not add up and on MSNBC the GOP chairman in the middle of the night declared Romney the winner. Later, the statement flip-flopped and proclaimed Rick Santorum to win. Now, 16 weeks after Romney’s Iowa presumed win and 14 weeks after Santorum’s Iowa presumed win, Ron Paul has vaulted to the head of the pack in Iowa.