- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Home Cash Sales Hit Record Low
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
Jerry Jefferson Joins RCBI
Prior to joining RCBI, this native of Lesage, W.Va., was co-owner of Innovative Tooling Solutions, LLC, where he designed and manufactured a wide variety of tools, dies, gages and molds for various industries. Jefferson’s earlier years of industrial experience includes employment with Co-Ex Plastic Tooling, Inc. and McCorkle Machine and Engineering Inc.
Charlotte Weber, Director & CEO of RCBI, noted “Jerry’s experience in advanced manufacturing includes a broad range of CNC equipment and techniques as well as a proficiency in CAD/CAM software. That’s exactly the kind of experience RCBI and West Virginia’s manufacturing industry needs in this position.”
Jefferson and his wife, Teresa, a registered nurse at St. Mary’s Medical Center in Huntington, have two children – Nathan, 15, and Emily, 10.