- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Medical resident to receive national research award for pediatrics work
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Marshall Day at the Capitol to take place next Thursday
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
Jerry Jefferson Joins RCBI
Prior to joining RCBI, this native of Lesage, W.Va., was co-owner of Innovative Tooling Solutions, LLC, where he designed and manufactured a wide variety of tools, dies, gages and molds for various industries. Jefferson’s earlier years of industrial experience includes employment with Co-Ex Plastic Tooling, Inc. and McCorkle Machine and Engineering Inc.
Charlotte Weber, Director & CEO of RCBI, noted “Jerry’s experience in advanced manufacturing includes a broad range of CNC equipment and techniques as well as a proficiency in CAD/CAM software. That’s exactly the kind of experience RCBI and West Virginia’s manufacturing industry needs in this position.”
Jefferson and his wife, Teresa, a registered nurse at St. Mary’s Medical Center in Huntington, have two children – Nathan, 15, and Emily, 10.