- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- 2012 Honeywell Accident Sent Radiation to WV
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Glimpses of a Global Life': Longest Serving Secretary-General of the Commonwealth Survived a Helicopter Trip with Idi Amin as Pilot
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- Huntington SWAT Team Nails Columbus Man on Drugs, Firearm Charges
Jerry Jefferson Joins RCBI
Prior to joining RCBI, this native of Lesage, W.Va., was co-owner of Innovative Tooling Solutions, LLC, where he designed and manufactured a wide variety of tools, dies, gages and molds for various industries. Jefferson’s earlier years of industrial experience includes employment with Co-Ex Plastic Tooling, Inc. and McCorkle Machine and Engineering Inc.
Charlotte Weber, Director & CEO of RCBI, noted “Jerry’s experience in advanced manufacturing includes a broad range of CNC equipment and techniques as well as a proficiency in CAD/CAM software. That’s exactly the kind of experience RCBI and West Virginia’s manufacturing industry needs in this position.”
Jefferson and his wife, Teresa, a registered nurse at St. Mary’s Medical Center in Huntington, have two children – Nathan, 15, and Emily, 10.