- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- HMDA Schedules Special Meeting to Transfer One Million Dollars to Pay Off Parking Lot Bonds
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- School of Medicine inducts new medical honor society members
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 23, 2014
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
Jerry Jefferson Joins RCBI
Prior to joining RCBI, this native of Lesage, W.Va., was co-owner of Innovative Tooling Solutions, LLC, where he designed and manufactured a wide variety of tools, dies, gages and molds for various industries. Jefferson’s earlier years of industrial experience includes employment with Co-Ex Plastic Tooling, Inc. and McCorkle Machine and Engineering Inc.
Charlotte Weber, Director & CEO of RCBI, noted “Jerry’s experience in advanced manufacturing includes a broad range of CNC equipment and techniques as well as a proficiency in CAD/CAM software. That’s exactly the kind of experience RCBI and West Virginia’s manufacturing industry needs in this position.”
Jefferson and his wife, Teresa, a registered nurse at St. Mary’s Medical Center in Huntington, have two children – Nathan, 15, and Emily, 10.