- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- OP-ED: Murray-Ryan Budget Dumps 51.4% into Military -- Happy Human Rights Day!
- Highlawn Pastor Posted Explanation on Facebook in October
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Nuclear Facility Cancer Study Planned by D.C. Group; Women & Children Most at Risk for Cancer
Jerry Jefferson Joins RCBI
Prior to joining RCBI, this native of Lesage, W.Va., was co-owner of Innovative Tooling Solutions, LLC, where he designed and manufactured a wide variety of tools, dies, gages and molds for various industries. Jefferson’s earlier years of industrial experience includes employment with Co-Ex Plastic Tooling, Inc. and McCorkle Machine and Engineering Inc.
Charlotte Weber, Director & CEO of RCBI, noted “Jerry’s experience in advanced manufacturing includes a broad range of CNC equipment and techniques as well as a proficiency in CAD/CAM software. That’s exactly the kind of experience RCBI and West Virginia’s manufacturing industry needs in this position.”
Jefferson and his wife, Teresa, a registered nurse at St. Mary’s Medical Center in Huntington, have two children – Nathan, 15, and Emily, 10.