- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- Bunny Appearing Saturday in Central City
- Rudolph Lands Soon at the Keith
- Detroit Man Arrested as River to Jail Moves Forward
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
- Mayor Greets Four Legged Friend at City Hall
Specialty Beer and Cheese Store Coming to Huntington’s Heritage Station
Bottle & Wedge joins several other new tenants at Huntington’s revitalized Heritage Station: Sadler & Smith furniture studio and Event Solutions; River and Rail Bakery, an artisan bakery; Jameson Cigars, a locally owned cigar store, scheduled to open in May; Morrison Studios a studio and gallery specializing in custom, local, and statewide photography and videography. Together, these businesses join a group of other dynamic businesses, including Adell’s Antiques, All About You Hair & Nail, Bodyworks Spa and Gallery, Crumpets and Tea, Custom Framing by Jenks, the Red Caboose and Sweet.
Kevin Brady, Director of the Greater Huntington Parks and Recreation District said, “Bottle & Wedge will be a great addition to Heritage Station. They are precisely the type of entrepreneurial business we hoped the redevelopment would support.” The Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Greater Huntington Parks and Recreation District announced the redevelopment plan in the summer 2010. The plan calls for Heritage Station to ultimately become an artisan retail center where local residents and guests can shop locally-owned shops, galleries and boutiques and be entertained by local artists and performers.
For information about the redevelopment of Heritage Station, contact Tyson Compton at 304-525-7333 or Stacy McChesney at email@example.com.