- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
Specialty Beer and Cheese Store Coming to Huntington’s Heritage Station
Bottle & Wedge joins several other new tenants at Huntington’s revitalized Heritage Station: Sadler & Smith furniture studio and Event Solutions; River and Rail Bakery, an artisan bakery; Jameson Cigars, a locally owned cigar store, scheduled to open in May; Morrison Studios a studio and gallery specializing in custom, local, and statewide photography and videography. Together, these businesses join a group of other dynamic businesses, including Adell’s Antiques, All About You Hair & Nail, Bodyworks Spa and Gallery, Crumpets and Tea, Custom Framing by Jenks, the Red Caboose and Sweet.
Kevin Brady, Director of the Greater Huntington Parks and Recreation District said, “Bottle & Wedge will be a great addition to Heritage Station. They are precisely the type of entrepreneurial business we hoped the redevelopment would support.” The Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Greater Huntington Parks and Recreation District announced the redevelopment plan in the summer 2010. The plan calls for Heritage Station to ultimately become an artisan retail center where local residents and guests can shop locally-owned shops, galleries and boutiques and be entertained by local artists and performers.
For information about the redevelopment of Heritage Station, contact Tyson Compton at 304-525-7333 or Stacy McChesney at email@example.com.