- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- E.E.O.C. Issues Final Guidance for Retailation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
Grass Roots Paul Supporters Holding Meetup Day April 19
Meetup now makes it free and easier than ever to get involved with their new service, Meetup Everywhere. Now anyone can easily establish a local group anywhere for free, or join one that is already there.
We hereby declare April 19th National Run Ron Paul Day! This is a day to reconnect with Ron Paul supporters across the country, celebrate the anniversary of the first American Revolution and prepare for the second! Get your Ron Paul gear on and your signs out for the kickoff of Ron Paul 2012! Head to the bookstore to buy his new book, then to the tavern together for some good old fashioned fellowship and planning for Ron Paul 2012! Let’s get this party started and have some fun!
There are still over 600 local Meetup groups with 87,000 members from the 2008 campaign. The National Run Ron Paul Meetup is a new tool to organize on a national level, so be sure to spread the word to your current groups about this day and get current members to join this new effort. It is an addition to your local meetup that allows coordination among all groups on a national scale.
To get involved, go to meetup.com/ronpaul to find your local Run Ron Paul Day Meetup group. If there is no group in your area, start one yourself! Once other folks join up, you can collaboratively choose a location (community center, restaurant, pub, etc.) and a time to meet. Anyone can step up to be the organizer to help move the process along.