- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
Grass Roots Paul Supporters Holding Meetup Day April 19
Meetup now makes it free and easier than ever to get involved with their new service, Meetup Everywhere. Now anyone can easily establish a local group anywhere for free, or join one that is already there.
We hereby declare April 19th National Run Ron Paul Day! This is a day to reconnect with Ron Paul supporters across the country, celebrate the anniversary of the first American Revolution and prepare for the second! Get your Ron Paul gear on and your signs out for the kickoff of Ron Paul 2012! Head to the bookstore to buy his new book, then to the tavern together for some good old fashioned fellowship and planning for Ron Paul 2012! Let’s get this party started and have some fun!
There are still over 600 local Meetup groups with 87,000 members from the 2008 campaign. The National Run Ron Paul Meetup is a new tool to organize on a national level, so be sure to spread the word to your current groups about this day and get current members to join this new effort. It is an addition to your local meetup that allows coordination among all groups on a national scale.
To get involved, go to meetup.com/ronpaul to find your local Run Ron Paul Day Meetup group. If there is no group in your area, start one yourself! Once other folks join up, you can collaboratively choose a location (community center, restaurant, pub, etc.) and a time to meet. Anyone can step up to be the organizer to help move the process along.