- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- Former Williamson Mayor Sentenced
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Mouth Bits for Horses, Imaginarium Activity Centers and Log Splitters
Friday, June 1, 2012 - 17:38 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves eight models of Happy Mouth wire mouth bits used with a bridle in horseback riding. Model numbers included in the recall are 462172SS, 462177SS, 462181SS, 462184SS, 464123SS, 466898SS, 466904SS and 467248SS. Model numbers can be found on a label attached to the product. ?Happy Mouth? is engraved on the plastic mouthpiece.
Consumers should return the bits to the retailer where purchased or return them directly to English Riding Supply for a refund.
Consumers can also contact English Riding Supply at (866) 569-1600 between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit www.englishridingsupply.com. More info at www.recalls.org.
IMAGINARIUM ACTIVITY CENTERS
Toys R Us is recalling Imaginarium 5-Sided Activity Center sold nationwide from August 2009 to September 2010. The small wooden knobs attaching the xylophone keys to the end can detach, causing a choking hazard.
This recall involves the Imaginarium 5-Sided Activity Center. The name ?Imaginarium? appears in a blue, oval-shaped logo underneath the mirror on one end. The second ?i? in the logo is dotted with a shooting star. The recalled product has model number 46284; Toys ?R? Us item number 295909; and has the barcode number 000799985462841.
Consumers should return the item to a Toys ?R? Us store for a refund or store credit.
Consumers can also contact Toys ?R? Us at (800) 869-7787 between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m. ET Monday through Saturday and between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Sunday, or visit www.toysrus.com/safety. More info at www.recalls.org.
Crary Industries Inc. is recalling ECHO Bear Cat log splitters sold nationwide from October 2007 to March 2012. The end cap of the log splitter?s hydraulic cylinder can break away from the body of the log splitter, posing an impact hazard.
This recall involves ECHO Bear Cat brand hydraulic log splitter with model numbers LS27270 and LS27270T, with a date code of 012908 stamped on the hydraulic cylinder. The model number is printed on the main beam of the log splitters.
Consumers should contact the nearest dealer for instruction on receiving a free replacement cylinder installed by an authorized dealer.
Consumers can also contact Crary Industries at (888) 625-4520 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or visit www.bearcatproducts.com. More info at www.recalls.org.