- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MU Plays Northern Illinois in Boca Raton Bowl
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
Facebook BOLO Helps Huntington Police Apprehend Suspect
City Councilman Scott Caserta said , “it was the beginning of coming together.”
On Sunday, councilman Scott Caserta initiated a unique BOLO, he sent out a photo of a wanted man who fled police via Facebook. Six hours later, in his words, “the long arm of Facebook” netted an apprehension.
Caserta explained that since the August 7 meeting “we had not experienced any crime,” that is until Sunday, Aug. 12. “The subject was arrested. The neighbors are Face booking and staying in touch.”