- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
Facebook BOLO Helps Huntington Police Apprehend Suspect
City Councilman Scott Caserta said , “it was the beginning of coming together.”
On Sunday, councilman Scott Caserta initiated a unique BOLO, he sent out a photo of a wanted man who fled police via Facebook. Six hours later, in his words, “the long arm of Facebook” netted an apprehension.
Caserta explained that since the August 7 meeting “we had not experienced any crime,” that is until Sunday, Aug. 12. “The subject was arrested. The neighbors are Face booking and staying in touch.”