- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Thacker's Ethics Complaint Does not Concern Pay Out; She Wants to Get to Work Also
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- William Smith, Westend Recovery Indicted for Receiving Stolen Metals including 99% Pure Nickel
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- One of Two in Pews Impacted by Drug, Substance Abuse
Facebook BOLO Helps Huntington Police Apprehend Suspect
City Councilman Scott Caserta said , “it was the beginning of coming together.”
On Sunday, councilman Scott Caserta initiated a unique BOLO, he sent out a photo of a wanted man who fled police via Facebook. Six hours later, in his words, “the long arm of Facebook” netted an apprehension.
Caserta explained that since the August 7 meeting “we had not experienced any crime,” that is until Sunday, Aug. 12. “The subject was arrested. The neighbors are Face booking and staying in touch.”