- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
Zombies Coming to Swine Fest
The attack is to allegedly take place on Aug.25. SwineFest has grown in the last six years and a group of Zombies will not stop our continued efforts." Simmons stated from his front porch. Keep your doors and windows locked and be on constant alert.For more information.....Contact the Guyandotte Zombie Hotline at 304 208-3121.