- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
- Third Chicago woman sentenced for credit card fraud
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Kadetz named new director of Master of Public Health program and chair of the Department of Public Health
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Marshall Hosts Saint Francis (Pa.) at Cabell-Midland Friday at 7 p.m.
Friday’s match, the second meeting in the all-time series between the two programs, can be followed online via CBS GameTracker.
Marshall (1-2) began last season with a 3-2 triumph over the Red Flash at Stokes Soccerplex in Loretto, Pa. Returning stars Alyssa Cathey of Marshall and Tesa McKibben of Saint Francis were goal-scorers in the matchup to start the 2011 season, but it was Marshall’s Angela DeSumma who struck twice late in the game to give the Herd a come-from-behind victory.
Cathey assisted DeSumma’s second goal, which came in the final minute of regulation.
Saint Francis (1-2) went 12-6-3 last season despite a rugged 0-3 start. The 1-2 tilt for which the Red Flash is currently noted has the team coming off a 2-0 loss to #15 Long Beach last Friday.
SFU has gone goal-less in its last two matches after beginning the season with a 2-0 victory over Duquesne.
Redshirt junior McKibben leads the Red Flash in points (three) so far this season after registering a goal and an assist in the opening day win. The two-time Northeast Conference Player of the Year also notched a goal in a preseason victory over American University.