- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- HPD Code Enforcement Citations
- West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
Barboursville Fest Kicks off with Parade
Friday Sept. 14, Beatlemania 8 p.m., Carnival opens 5 p.m., booths, arts, crafts opens 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 15, Lion's Club Pancake Breakfast, 7-11 a.m., followed by the car show , 9 a.m.-1 p.m., and Spaghetti dinner starts at 4 p.m. at the Community Center.