- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
Barboursville Fest Kicks off with Parade
Friday Sept. 14, Beatlemania 8 p.m., Carnival opens 5 p.m., booths, arts, crafts opens 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 15, Lion's Club Pancake Breakfast, 7-11 a.m., followed by the car show , 9 a.m.-1 p.m., and Spaghetti dinner starts at 4 p.m. at the Community Center.