- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
SNAP FITNESS CELEBRATES GRAND OPENING IN BARBOURSVILLE
The CEO, Dr. Eric Tarr PT, OCS, MBA, promises members will be impressed with this new addition to the community. “We currently have a Snap Fitness in Winfield, WV that members have truly embraced. We are excited to bring that same workout experience to the residents of this great community, as well.”
Located at 3554 Rt. 60 East off the Barboursville West Mall exit, Snap Fitness offers 24/7 access to their club via electronic key card entry, along with the industry’s best cardio and weight training equipment for a quality workout experience at an affordable price.
In addition, every member who joins the club receives a Fitness Score Session with a personal trainer, along with a “Basic 8” workout plan to help you get started on the path to better results. Members also receive access to their own personal web page at mysnapfitness.com, which provides additional health and wellness tools including online workout tutorials and meal plans, as well as fun, free challenges to help keep members engaged. Best of all, the club offers members a 30 day money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk to try them out.
To celebrate its grand opening, the club is offering a limited-time free enrollment offer for new members. More information is available by calling 304-840-0180
“As the CEO of Generations Physical Therapy here in the Barboursville community, we understand that people value their health” saidTarr. “I want to help by providing a 24/7 location to work on fitness and continue to contribute to the health and quality of life in our community.”
To learn more about the special new member offer or to schedule a tour, you can contact the club directly at 304-840-0180