- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
DOWNTOWN HUNTINGTON PARTNERS TO HOST “MEET THE CANDIDATES”
All local and state candidates have been invited and are encouraged to participate. There is no charge for the event and everyone is welcome to attend.
This is an excellent opportunity for voters to speak with the candidates in a relaxed social setting. Attendants will be able to ask questions of each candidate without time-limit restraints found in typical Q&A sessions.
Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. is an active group of volunteers interested in all aspects pertaining to the downtown area.
The Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. (DHPI) mission is to provide vision, support and promotion for the improvement of downtown Huntington. The group consists of retailers, landlords, restaurateurs, professionals, downtown business people and any other persons of business interested in the improvement and promotion of downtown Huntington and surrounding area. DHPI is a non-profit organization consisting of an entirely volunteer staff. The partners realize the importance of a strong, growing and changing downtown to the entire Tri-State area.