- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 20, 2014
- Huntington Racing Scheduled for Broadcast
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
- Early Childhood Education Providers in West Virginia to Receive Online Resource Platform Developed by CCA For Social Good
- Marshall University to host Thundering Herd community kick-off event
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- CoreLogic: U.S. Had 49,000 Completed Foreclosures in June; Foreclosure inventory down 35 percent nationally from a year ago
- OP-ED: Global Justice for Our Girls: Hashtags and Selfies Still Aren’t Enough
DOWNTOWN HUNTINGTON PARTNERS TO HOST “MEET THE CANDIDATES”
All local and state candidates have been invited and are encouraged to participate. There is no charge for the event and everyone is welcome to attend.
This is an excellent opportunity for voters to speak with the candidates in a relaxed social setting. Attendants will be able to ask questions of each candidate without time-limit restraints found in typical Q&A sessions.
Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. is an active group of volunteers interested in all aspects pertaining to the downtown area.
The Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. (DHPI) mission is to provide vision, support and promotion for the improvement of downtown Huntington. The group consists of retailers, landlords, restaurateurs, professionals, downtown business people and any other persons of business interested in the improvement and promotion of downtown Huntington and surrounding area. DHPI is a non-profit organization consisting of an entirely volunteer staff. The partners realize the importance of a strong, growing and changing downtown to the entire Tri-State area.