- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Casting Call for Seductive Female for WV Music Video
- Marshall athletic training student receives 2016 NATA Foundation Scholarship
- COLD WAR SECRETS: Recycling Radionuclides Infused Spent Nuclear Fuel onto Machinery
- Camden Park Announces Memorial Day Weekend Festivities!
DOWNTOWN HUNTINGTON PARTNERS TO HOST “MEET THE CANDIDATES”
All local and state candidates have been invited and are encouraged to participate. There is no charge for the event and everyone is welcome to attend.
This is an excellent opportunity for voters to speak with the candidates in a relaxed social setting. Attendants will be able to ask questions of each candidate without time-limit restraints found in typical Q&A sessions.
Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. is an active group of volunteers interested in all aspects pertaining to the downtown area.
The Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. (DHPI) mission is to provide vision, support and promotion for the improvement of downtown Huntington. The group consists of retailers, landlords, restaurateurs, professionals, downtown business people and any other persons of business interested in the improvement and promotion of downtown Huntington and surrounding area. DHPI is a non-profit organization consisting of an entirely volunteer staff. The partners realize the importance of a strong, growing and changing downtown to the entire Tri-State area.