- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
DOWNTOWN HUNTINGTON PARTNERS TO HOST “MEET THE CANDIDATES”
All local and state candidates have been invited and are encouraged to participate. There is no charge for the event and everyone is welcome to attend.
This is an excellent opportunity for voters to speak with the candidates in a relaxed social setting. Attendants will be able to ask questions of each candidate without time-limit restraints found in typical Q&A sessions.
Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. is an active group of volunteers interested in all aspects pertaining to the downtown area.
The Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. (DHPI) mission is to provide vision, support and promotion for the improvement of downtown Huntington. The group consists of retailers, landlords, restaurateurs, professionals, downtown business people and any other persons of business interested in the improvement and promotion of downtown Huntington and surrounding area. DHPI is a non-profit organization consisting of an entirely volunteer staff. The partners realize the importance of a strong, growing and changing downtown to the entire Tri-State area.