- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- FIRST LOOK: "Magnificent Seven" Saddles Up Excitement as an Ole West Mercenary Squad
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- President Gilbert invested at Marshall
DOWNTOWN HUNTINGTON PARTNERS TO HOST “MEET THE CANDIDATES”
All local and state candidates have been invited and are encouraged to participate. There is no charge for the event and everyone is welcome to attend.
This is an excellent opportunity for voters to speak with the candidates in a relaxed social setting. Attendants will be able to ask questions of each candidate without time-limit restraints found in typical Q&A sessions.
Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. is an active group of volunteers interested in all aspects pertaining to the downtown area.
The Downtown Huntington Partners, Inc. (DHPI) mission is to provide vision, support and promotion for the improvement of downtown Huntington. The group consists of retailers, landlords, restaurateurs, professionals, downtown business people and any other persons of business interested in the improvement and promotion of downtown Huntington and surrounding area. DHPI is a non-profit organization consisting of an entirely volunteer staff. The partners realize the importance of a strong, growing and changing downtown to the entire Tri-State area.