- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Nuclear Facility Cancer Study Planned by D.C. Group; Women & Children Most at Risk for Cancer
Breaking News: U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) Endorses John Raese
"John Raese also knows what it takes to keep our country secure. And, he knows that it makes no sense to send our tax dollars to dangerous overseas regimes that hate us and threaten our national security. John will stand with me and the overwhelming majority of Americans to demand that we end foreign aid to nations like Egypt, Pakistan, and Libya."
Senator Paul noted that, as recently as September, Joe Manchin joined with Senate liberals to back President Obama's plan to send additional foreign aid to several Middle Eastern countries with Islamist governments hostile to the United States."John Raese is the type of bold, strong leader we need in Washington," said Senator Paul. "TEA Party activists, Independents, and common sense conservative Democrats across West Virginia should rally to his cause. I look forward to supporting John and plan to do everything I can to help him win."