- Twelve WV Communities Focus on Abandoned, Blighted Properties
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- West Virginia Coal Association Endorses Evan Jenkins
- Detroit Man Pleads Guilty to Huntington Drug Distribution
- Lease on Harris Riverfront Park Extended
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- House of Delegate Candidate Patrick Lucas Says WV's Greatest Challenge Lack of Good Jobs
- 100 percent of graduating family medicine residents at Marshall University will practice in Appalachian communities
- Casting Call in Eastern WV for Mob Mini Series
- Public Health Progressing with Implementation of SB373: Stakeholders are engaged in Source Water Protection Plan development tools
Breaking News: U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) Endorses John Raese
"John Raese also knows what it takes to keep our country secure. And, he knows that it makes no sense to send our tax dollars to dangerous overseas regimes that hate us and threaten our national security. John will stand with me and the overwhelming majority of Americans to demand that we end foreign aid to nations like Egypt, Pakistan, and Libya."
Senator Paul noted that, as recently as September, Joe Manchin joined with Senate liberals to back President Obama's plan to send additional foreign aid to several Middle Eastern countries with Islamist governments hostile to the United States."John Raese is the type of bold, strong leader we need in Washington," said Senator Paul. "TEA Party activists, Independents, and common sense conservative Democrats across West Virginia should rally to his cause. I look forward to supporting John and plan to do everything I can to help him win."