- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: TPP, Peace and Conflict – it’s not about trade, it’s about how we trade
Breaking News: U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) Endorses John Raese
"John Raese also knows what it takes to keep our country secure. And, he knows that it makes no sense to send our tax dollars to dangerous overseas regimes that hate us and threaten our national security. John will stand with me and the overwhelming majority of Americans to demand that we end foreign aid to nations like Egypt, Pakistan, and Libya."
Senator Paul noted that, as recently as September, Joe Manchin joined with Senate liberals to back President Obama's plan to send additional foreign aid to several Middle Eastern countries with Islamist governments hostile to the United States."John Raese is the type of bold, strong leader we need in Washington," said Senator Paul. "TEA Party activists, Independents, and common sense conservative Democrats across West Virginia should rally to his cause. I look forward to supporting John and plan to do everything I can to help him win."