- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
Breaking News: U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) Endorses John Raese
"John Raese also knows what it takes to keep our country secure. And, he knows that it makes no sense to send our tax dollars to dangerous overseas regimes that hate us and threaten our national security. John will stand with me and the overwhelming majority of Americans to demand that we end foreign aid to nations like Egypt, Pakistan, and Libya."
Senator Paul noted that, as recently as September, Joe Manchin joined with Senate liberals to back President Obama's plan to send additional foreign aid to several Middle Eastern countries with Islamist governments hostile to the United States."John Raese is the type of bold, strong leader we need in Washington," said Senator Paul. "TEA Party activists, Independents, and common sense conservative Democrats across West Virginia should rally to his cause. I look forward to supporting John and plan to do everything I can to help him win."