- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- “Operation: River to Jail” continues with second warrant sweep
- Former Detroit Man Receives Nine Years Prison for Heroin Distribution
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Edge Lower
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- The Ohio River Terminals Company LLC Submits Voluntary Remediation Application for Huntington Site
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 15, 2014
Breaking News: U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) Endorses John Raese
"John Raese also knows what it takes to keep our country secure. And, he knows that it makes no sense to send our tax dollars to dangerous overseas regimes that hate us and threaten our national security. John will stand with me and the overwhelming majority of Americans to demand that we end foreign aid to nations like Egypt, Pakistan, and Libya."
Senator Paul noted that, as recently as September, Joe Manchin joined with Senate liberals to back President Obama's plan to send additional foreign aid to several Middle Eastern countries with Islamist governments hostile to the United States."John Raese is the type of bold, strong leader we need in Washington," said Senator Paul. "TEA Party activists, Independents, and common sense conservative Democrats across West Virginia should rally to his cause. I look forward to supporting John and plan to do everything I can to help him win."