- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- Five Detroit Men Arrested in Olive Street Drug Raid Following Bar Shooting
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Former Bank Vice President Made More than $1.4 Million in Bad Loans
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Sues For-Profit Corinthian Colleges for Predatory Lending Scheme; Bureau Seeks More than $500 Million In Relief For Borrowers of Corinthian’s Private Student Loans
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Hits Highest Level Since Nov. 2005
- Potential Upscale Hotel Approved for Kinetic Park
- Grand opening of Visual Arts Center slated for Sept. 18-19
- Suspected Drug Dealer Released on Bond Before Police Leave Scene of Arrest
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
Williams: Endorsements Share "Exceptional" Huntington Vision
My campaign for Mayor has been focused on what it takes to create an exceptional Huntington. Fiscal responsibility, resistance to higher taxes, accountability in city operations, and innovative job creation will enable us to take our city to a higher level of accomplishment.
I am thrilled to add the Fraternal Order of Police to the long list of groups endorsing my campaign to create an exceptional Huntington.
My candidacy now has endorsements from the police, firefighters. AFSCME workers, the AFL-CIO and Huntington Chamber of Commerce.
We view the endorsement of my campaign by Business AND Labor as a recognition of my leadership on City Council insisting we say no to higher taxes, insisting we control spending, and insisting we pave more streets.
It is time we demand Huntington become an exceptional city and not be satisfied with the status quo.