- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Williams: Endorsements Share "Exceptional" Huntington Vision
My campaign for Mayor has been focused on what it takes to create an exceptional Huntington. Fiscal responsibility, resistance to higher taxes, accountability in city operations, and innovative job creation will enable us to take our city to a higher level of accomplishment.
I am thrilled to add the Fraternal Order of Police to the long list of groups endorsing my campaign to create an exceptional Huntington.
My candidacy now has endorsements from the police, firefighters. AFSCME workers, the AFL-CIO and Huntington Chamber of Commerce.
We view the endorsement of my campaign by Business AND Labor as a recognition of my leadership on City Council insisting we say no to higher taxes, insisting we control spending, and insisting we pave more streets.
It is time we demand Huntington become an exceptional city and not be satisfied with the status quo.