- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Student diagnosed with meningitis; university following CDC protocol
- Huntington Fire Department now carrying life-saving medication for opioid overdoses
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
Williams: Endorsements Share "Exceptional" Huntington Vision
My campaign for Mayor has been focused on what it takes to create an exceptional Huntington. Fiscal responsibility, resistance to higher taxes, accountability in city operations, and innovative job creation will enable us to take our city to a higher level of accomplishment.
I am thrilled to add the Fraternal Order of Police to the long list of groups endorsing my campaign to create an exceptional Huntington.
My candidacy now has endorsements from the police, firefighters. AFSCME workers, the AFL-CIO and Huntington Chamber of Commerce.
We view the endorsement of my campaign by Business AND Labor as a recognition of my leadership on City Council insisting we say no to higher taxes, insisting we control spending, and insisting we pave more streets.
It is time we demand Huntington become an exceptional city and not be satisfied with the status quo.