- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
Williams: Endorsements Share "Exceptional" Huntington Vision
My campaign for Mayor has been focused on what it takes to create an exceptional Huntington. Fiscal responsibility, resistance to higher taxes, accountability in city operations, and innovative job creation will enable us to take our city to a higher level of accomplishment.
I am thrilled to add the Fraternal Order of Police to the long list of groups endorsing my campaign to create an exceptional Huntington.
My candidacy now has endorsements from the police, firefighters. AFSCME workers, the AFL-CIO and Huntington Chamber of Commerce.
We view the endorsement of my campaign by Business AND Labor as a recognition of my leadership on City Council insisting we say no to higher taxes, insisting we control spending, and insisting we pave more streets.
It is time we demand Huntington become an exceptional city and not be satisfied with the status quo.