- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flash Flood Watch Covers River Cities
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- West Virginia American Water to Host Free Community Water Festival August 6
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
Williams: Endorsements Share "Exceptional" Huntington Vision
My campaign for Mayor has been focused on what it takes to create an exceptional Huntington. Fiscal responsibility, resistance to higher taxes, accountability in city operations, and innovative job creation will enable us to take our city to a higher level of accomplishment.
I am thrilled to add the Fraternal Order of Police to the long list of groups endorsing my campaign to create an exceptional Huntington.
My candidacy now has endorsements from the police, firefighters. AFSCME workers, the AFL-CIO and Huntington Chamber of Commerce.
We view the endorsement of my campaign by Business AND Labor as a recognition of my leadership on City Council insisting we say no to higher taxes, insisting we control spending, and insisting we pave more streets.
It is time we demand Huntington become an exceptional city and not be satisfied with the status quo.