- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- USDA Announces $200 Million to Promote Innovation in SNAP Employment and Training Programs
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: The Cyclorama, Battle of Atlanta and 'Gone With the Wind'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Supreme City': Wonderfully Readable Account of Contributions Manhattan Made to U.S. Architecture, Engineering, Culture
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Williams: Endorsements Share "Exceptional" Huntington Vision
My campaign for Mayor has been focused on what it takes to create an exceptional Huntington. Fiscal responsibility, resistance to higher taxes, accountability in city operations, and innovative job creation will enable us to take our city to a higher level of accomplishment.
I am thrilled to add the Fraternal Order of Police to the long list of groups endorsing my campaign to create an exceptional Huntington.
My candidacy now has endorsements from the police, firefighters. AFSCME workers, the AFL-CIO and Huntington Chamber of Commerce.
We view the endorsement of my campaign by Business AND Labor as a recognition of my leadership on City Council insisting we say no to higher taxes, insisting we control spending, and insisting we pave more streets.
It is time we demand Huntington become an exceptional city and not be satisfied with the status quo.