- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cos Play
- Two Drug Arrests in Huntington
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 10th Anniversary Showing of "We Are Marshall" Scheduled Nov. 11 At Keith Albee
- Students to host ‘Candlelight Vigil for Justice’
- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Alumni association to sponsor awareness event for the homeless Nov. 5
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Conservative Republican Primary Contender Supports Wolfe
"Mayor Wolfe has really shown a desire to be honest and transparent with the city’s budget and has shown consistent willingness to discuss the issues and share ideas on protecting our residents from financial woes. We have been able to discuss tax reforms that would be implemented in future budgets and I believe this is a huge step forward in creating a pro-growth business environment.
With Mayor Wolfe’s leadership and law enforcement background, we’ve seen crime go down dramatically across much of the city. HPD and the mayors office have worked together flawlessly these last few years and our men and women in uniform should be very proud of what they have accomplished. T.E.A.M. Huntington: Together Everyone Achieves More, TEAM isn’t just a slogan, it’s now a reality.
Our city has a very bright future with Hal Greer Boulevard getting a major overhaul & new business development in that area will be exciting to see. As Huntington begins to add business growth, revenue will increase and we’ll have greater flexibility to tackle infrastructure issues and reform our tax codes, making it easier to start and maintain a business in our city. New businesses like JoS. A. Bank mens' clothing store coming soon to Pullman Square and other small, medium and large companies have created several hundred new jobs in the last several years.
Our city has weathered some tough storms and Mayor Wolfe kept our city from bankruptcy, protected our retirees pensions and worked with then, Governor Joe Manchin on reforming our failing pension system, my hope and prayer is that you will join me in supporting incumbent Mayor Kim Wolfe on November 6th 2012.”