- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Best Friends for Adoption at American Legion IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 1, 2012
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
Conservative Republican Primary Contender Supports Wolfe
"Mayor Wolfe has really shown a desire to be honest and transparent with the city’s budget and has shown consistent willingness to discuss the issues and share ideas on protecting our residents from financial woes. We have been able to discuss tax reforms that would be implemented in future budgets and I believe this is a huge step forward in creating a pro-growth business environment.
With Mayor Wolfe’s leadership and law enforcement background, we’ve seen crime go down dramatically across much of the city. HPD and the mayors office have worked together flawlessly these last few years and our men and women in uniform should be very proud of what they have accomplished. T.E.A.M. Huntington: Together Everyone Achieves More, TEAM isn’t just a slogan, it’s now a reality.
Our city has a very bright future with Hal Greer Boulevard getting a major overhaul & new business development in that area will be exciting to see. As Huntington begins to add business growth, revenue will increase and we’ll have greater flexibility to tackle infrastructure issues and reform our tax codes, making it easier to start and maintain a business in our city. New businesses like JoS. A. Bank mens' clothing store coming soon to Pullman Square and other small, medium and large companies have created several hundred new jobs in the last several years.
Our city has weathered some tough storms and Mayor Wolfe kept our city from bankruptcy, protected our retirees pensions and worked with then, Governor Joe Manchin on reforming our failing pension system, my hope and prayer is that you will join me in supporting incumbent Mayor Kim Wolfe on November 6th 2012.”